Thursday, November 19, 2009

MANIFESTO ~ The Main Event.

Manifesto
5 Days, 8 Events, 120+Artists One City

This was my first Manifesto, it was an amazing experience. It was an honor to be apart of the official Manifesto documentation team. (Thanks Meghan J) To work alongside other talented photographers and videographers, seeing the festival from behind the scenes, and shooting in pit! I met lots of cool people and saw wicked talent. Stay tuned for photos from the other 4 days.

Main Event @ Nathan Phillips Square
September 20th 2009


At the Main event I was shooting in the pit at the front of the stage.
Capturing them spit poetry, spin beats, create energy, and groove across the stage, creating an image of pixels, from light, dark, form, and inspiration. This is The Manifesto Festival though the lens of Melissa Moffat.



















































































































Solitair







1 comment:

  1. God damned - I've missed this event((( I wanted to been there so much. Sad, next year I swear - Iwon't miss it

    premium custom writing

    ReplyDelete